the “mother of all core classes”, BURN integrates breathwork, Pilates mat, dynamic mobility, balance, and strength, to re-educate the movement systems of the body and support athletic longevity and injury prevention.
We created BURN to...
- Lengthen shortened, tense muscles
- Strengthen stabilizing muscles of your spine, shoulders and hips
- Train stability and mobility under muscular tension
- Improve coordinated activation of your diaphragm, abdominals, and pelvic floor muscles
BURN is for...
- All levels of movers who value challenging core work, and are looking for an interesting and engaging way to get it into their weekly routine
- Moms looking to activate and strengthen their pelvic floor
- Endurance/recreational athletes and weightlifters
- Active people committed to injury prevention
- Those wanting to explore creative movement as exercise
We love BURN for the ability to test our internal strength, lean into challenge, and embrace a daily physical reminder that “simple” does not mean “easy”!